Pak Kret Hotels from RM83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Pak Kret
Visitors to Pak Kret are sure to enjoy the theatres and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, cathedral and spas. Around the area, top sights include Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Grand Palace and Wat Pho.
- You'll find 2848 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) away
Dressing for Pak Kret
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Pak Kret gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°C