Visiting Bang Yai
Visitors can enjoy all that Bang Yai has to offer including its shopping. Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2847 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Getting around Bang Yai
Metro stations nearby include Talad Bang Yai MRT Station and Sam Yaek Bang Yai MRT Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Bang Yai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Bang Yai each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C