Nonthaburi Hotels from RM44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Nonthaburi has to offer including the temples, spas and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, rivers and parks. Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Grand Palace and Wat Pho are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2846 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 21 mi (33.8 km) away
Getting around Nonthaburi
You can take advantage of metro transport at Yaek Nonthaburi 1 MRT Station, Bang Krasor MRT Station and Phra Nangklao Bridge MRT Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Nonthaburi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Nonthaburi gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C