Travellers to Niki-cho will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 248 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Niki-cho
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Niki-cho is 1176 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -6°F