Newcastle Hotels from RM238
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Newcastle, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 165 hotels and other accommodation options in Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Newcastle
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Newcastle is a breeze. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Civic Station, Newcastle Interchange Station or Hamilton Station. You can learn about water transport options at the port.
Dressing for Newcastle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Newcastle each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 8°C