Newcastle Hotels from RM232
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Newcastle, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 165 hotels and other accommodation options in Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Newcastle
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Newcastle is a breeze. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Civic Station, Newcastle Interchange Station or Hamilton Station. You can learn about water transport options at the port.
Dressing for Newcastle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Newcastle each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 8°C