Mui Wo Hotels from RM175
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Mui Wo
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mui Wo, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Hong Kong Disneyland, AsiaWorld-Expo and Po Lin Monastery.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Mui Wo
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Dressing for Mui Wo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mui Wo is 81 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 13°C