Tung Chung Hotels from RM194
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Tung Chung
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tung Chung, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theme park and mountains. Po Lin Monastery, AsiaWorld-Expo and Big Buddha are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 682 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Getting around Tung Chung
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hong Kong Tung Chung Station. Tung Chung might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tung Chung
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Tung Chung gets about 81 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 13°C