Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kawhmu has to offer. There are 231 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.), 25.1 mi (40.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kawhmu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- About 99 millimetres of rain falls on Kawhmu each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 36°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 18°F