Yangon Hotels from RM154
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Yangon give high marks for the temples, lakeside setting and Chinatown. Cultural and cosy, this city also attracts tourists with its sightseeing.
- There are 274 hotels and other accommodation options in Yangon
- The closest major airport is in Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Yangon
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Yangon Central Railway Station. Yangon might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Yangon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 17°C
- Yangon gets about 99 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 18°C