- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Junction City
- 3 min walk
- Bogyoke Market
- 4 min walk
- Yangon General Hospital
- 6 min walk
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Yangon, Pan Pacific Yangon is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Yangon Zoological Gardens and Yangon Elephant Museum are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Yangon travel guide
- Junction City - 3 min walk
- Bogyoke Market - 4 min walk
- Yangon General Hospital - 6 min walk
- Sule Pagoda - 12 min walk
- Yangon National Theatre - 15 min walk
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 17 min walk
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Saan – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- Hai Tien Lo – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine.
About this property
Pan Pacific Yangon
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 57.75 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 57.75 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pan Pacific Yangon Hotel
- Pan Pacific Yangon Yangon
- Pan Pacific Yangon Hotel Yangon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Pan Pacific is a truly fabulous hotel, offering an experience that would cost three or four times more elsewhere. Rooms are huge and tastefully decorated, with bathtub and walk-in shower. Breakfast is the best I have had anywhere in the world, with Myanma, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, American and European options — and even ice cream. The staff could not be nicer or more professional. Fully recommended.