- Kandawgyi Lake
- 14 min walk
- Karaweik Palace
- 14 min walk
- Nga Htat Gyi Pagoda
- 5 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Yangon, Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is in the business district and on a lake. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Yangon Elephant Museum and Yangon Zoological Gardens are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Kandawgyi Lake - 14 min walk
- Karaweik Palace - 14 min walk
- Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda - 2 min drive
- Yangon Zoological Gardens - 3 min drive
- Nga Htat Gyi Pagoda - 5 min drive
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 10 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kohaku Japanese – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- The Emporia Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Tiger Hill Chinese – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Club Rizzoli – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests booked in a Senior Citizen room category must present valid proof of age (60 or older) at check-in to qualify for the discounted rate. Guests who do not present the requested information will be charged the Best Available Rate upon arrival.
- Guests booked in a Thai or Burmese Resident room category must present valid Thai or Burmese ID or work permit at check-in to qualify for the discounted rate. Guests without the requested ID will be charged the Best Available Rate upon arrival.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 55.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 55.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon
- Chatrium Hotel Royal
- Chatrium Royal Lake Yangon
- Chatrium Royal
- Chatrium Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon Myanmar
- Chatrium Royal Yangon Yangon
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon Hotel
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon Yangon
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon Hotel Yangon