Visiting Woy Woy
Visitors to Woy Woy are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, coffee shops and festivals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Woy Woy
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Woy Woy
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Woy Woy Station. Woy Woy might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Woy Woy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Woy Woy is 1188 millimetres
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C