Wanaka Hotels from RM145
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Wanaka, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, top-notch restaurants and magnificent mountain views. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its skiing, shopping and sporting events.
- There are 94 hotels and other accommodation options in Wanaka
- The closest major airport is in Wanaka (WKA), 8.4 mi (13.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Dressing for Wanaka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wanaka is 36 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 2°C