Overview of Hotel Palladio
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room (Free Shuttle to Venice)
Standard Double or Twin Room (Free Shuttle to Venice)
Triple Room (Free Shuttle to Venice)
Quadruple Room (Free Shuttle to Venice)
About this area
Hotel Palladio is located in Mestre's Malcontenta neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Doge's Palace and La Fenice Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piazzale Roma and St. Mark's Square. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Mestre travel guide
- Port of Venice - 18 min drive
- Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 18 min drive
- Piazzale Roma - 20 min drive
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 21 min drive
- Ca' Rezzonico - 43 min drive
- Oriago Station - 9 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 16 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 22 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They could have been more informative about all the things in the hotel and how to get back from venice.