- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Lagoon View
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Lagoon View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Lagoon View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Lagoon View
Signature Suite, 1 Bedroom, Lagoon View
Royal Suite, 1 Bedroom
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Lagoon View
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice is in Venice's Castello neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Doge's Palace and La Fenice Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica. With snorkelling, waterskiing and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Bridge of Sighs - 2 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 4 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 4 min walk
- Doge's Palace - 5 min walk
- St. Mark's Square - 5 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 2 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Terrazza Danieli – Al fresco dining fine-dining restaurant.
- Bar Terrazza Danieli – Al fresco dining restaurant. Open on selected days.
About this property
Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 39 and EUR 49 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 130.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was perfect Thank you ———————————-