Visitors to Twickenham are sure to enjoy the sporting events, rivers and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and theatres. Top sights in the city include Twickenham Stoop and Twickenham Stadium.
- You'll find 6683 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away
Getting around Twickenham
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Richmond Twickenham Station, Twickenham Station or Twickenham Strawberry Hill Station. Twickenham may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Twickenham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Twickenham is 587 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas March and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C