Melbourne Hotels from RM203
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Melbourne
Melbourne Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(400 area reviews)
Explore the magnificent Southbank riverfront, experience the city’s cultural charms in the arts precinct and see a glimpse of colonial history in central Melbourne.
The Yarra River’s waterfront offers a diverse range of hotels, galleries, bars and a casino complex.
Just behind Melbourne’s iconic St. Kilda Beach, this historic suburb is famous for its art scene, live music venues, mouth-watering cakes and the wild rides of Luna Park.
Some of Melbourne’s best designer shopping can be found in this historically affluent inner-city suburb bordered to the north by the winding Yarra River.
A gorgeous harbour with waterfront dining and jaw-dropping city skyline views… this might sound more like another popular Australian city, but surprise – it’s Melbourne!
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Melbourne, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, renowned art and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its architecture, restaurants and theatres. Top sights in the city include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach and Bourke Street Mall.
- There are 1715 hotels and other accommodation options in Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) away
Getting around Melbourne
With so many transport options, exploring all of Melbourne is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Flagstaff Station, Melbourne Central Station and Parliament Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Flinders Street Station, Spencer Street Station or Showgrounds Station.
Dressing for Melbourne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 12 millimetres of rain falls on Melbourne each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 5°C