Labuan Hotels from RM54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Labuan
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Labuan are sure to enjoy the sea and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Labuan
- The closest major airport is in Labuan (LBU), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bandar Seri Begawan (BWN-Brunei Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Dressing for Labuan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Labuan gets about 58 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas October and September are often coldest, averaging 25°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Labuan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Labuan, will I receive a refund?
Yes! You’ll find that most room reservations are fully refundable if cancelled prior to the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which often is within 24-48 hours of your arrival date. If you have a reservation that’s non-refundable, you might still have the option to cancel and get a refund within 24 hours of booking. Add your dates and click on “Search”, then you can filter by “free cancellation” to review the best deals available in Labuan.