Visitors to Galang are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 45.6 mi (73.4 km) away.
Dressing for Galang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Galang gets about 82 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F