Overview of A & B Guest House
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Ensuite
Double Room, Ensuite
Double Room, Ensuite (or Twin Room)
Double Room, Ensuite (extra bed on request)
Basic Double Room, Private Bathroom
Basic Single Room, Private Bathroom
Standard Twin Room, Ensuite, Garden View
About this area
A & B Guest House is located in Cambridge. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parker's Piece, while Cambridge Corn Exchange and Imperial War Museum Duxford are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Newmarket Racecourse or Fenner's.Visit our Cambridge travel guide
- Anglia Ruskin University - 12 min walk
- Parker's Piece - 13 min walk
- Emmanuel College - 16 min walk
- University of Cambridge - 18 min walk
- Fitzwilliam Museum - 18 min walk
- Cambridge Station - 5 min walk
- Cambridge (CBG) - 15 min drive
About this property
A & B Guest House
Parking and public transport
Food and drink
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 7.50 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.