Buenos Aires Hotels from RM52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 14 Apr 2020
Where to stay in Buenos Aires
4.5/5Wonderful!(73 area reviews)
One of the city’s grandest and most elegant neighborhoods is also the final resting place of leading figures from Argentina’s history.
4.5/5Wonderful!(7 area reviews)
Museums and art galleries, a riverboat casino and a lively nightlife await at Buenos Aires’ sparkling waterfront neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(113 area reviews)
This multi-faceted Buenos Aires district is home to the financial district, a political hub and a shopping precinct. It’s also a popular tourist centre.
4.5/5Wonderful!(26 area reviews)
Walk along historic cobblestone streets and visit antique and flea markets in one of the most charismatic neighborhoods in Buenos Aires.
Visiting Buenos Aires
Travellers to Buenos Aires give high marks for the abundant cafes, entertainment choices and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its shopping, tours and museums. Top sights in the city include Estadio Monumental, Teatro Colon and Obelisco.
- There are 761 hotels and other accommodation options in Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 18 mi (28.9 km) away
Getting around Buenos Aires
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Buenos Aires is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Inca Station, Tronador Station and Viceroys Square Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Buenos Aires Liniers Station, Villa Adelina Station or Buenos Aires Devoto Station.
Dressing for Buenos Aires
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Buenos Aires is 19 millimetres
- Usually January and March are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Buenos Aires?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Buenos Aires, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Buenos Aires?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Buenos Aires?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Buenos Aires?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Buenos Aires?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Buenos Aires?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Buenos Aires?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Buenos Aires?
Recent Reviews in Buenos Aires
More trip options
- Hotels in Buenos Aires by Star Rating
- Hotels near Buenos Aires Airport
- Areas of Buenos Aires
- Hotels near Buenos Aires Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Buenos Aires
- More Hotel Options in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Hotels Near Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations