Visiting Buena Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Buena Park, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its entertainment, museums and opera houses. Top sights in the city include Knott's Berry Farm and Medieval Times.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Buena Park
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) away
Getting around Buena Park
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Buena Park Station. Buena Park might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Buena Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 335 millimetres of rain falls on Buena Park each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 7°C