Beaufort Hotels from RM87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Beaufort has to offer including the rivers, local tours and volcano viewpoints. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium. There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Beaufort
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 25°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Beaufort is 58 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while October and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°C