Barcelona Hotels from RM152
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Barcelona
History buffs will enjoy exploring Barcelona, and visitors give high marks for the interesting architecture, renowned art and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its monuments, cathedrals and shopping. Top sights in the city include Palau de la Musica Catalana, Casa Batllo and Sagrada Familia.
- There are 3145 hotels and other accommodation options in Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 47.3 mi (76.1 km) away
Getting around Barcelona
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Barcelona is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Parc de Montjuic Station, Paral-lel Station and Liceu Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Barcelona Placa de Catalunya Station, Plaça de Catalunya Station or Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station.
Dressing for Barcelona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Barcelona gets about 594 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C