Bacoor City Hotels from RM98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Bacoor City
Visitors to Bacoor City are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, zoo and waterfront. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila and Ayala Center.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Bacoor City
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bacoor City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Bacoor City each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bacoor City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bacoor City, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Bacoor City
More trip options
- Hotels in Bacoor City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bacoor City Airport
- Areas of Bacoor City
- Hotels near Bacoor City Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bacoor City
- More Hotel Options in Bacoor City
- Bacoor City Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Bacoor City
- Hotels Near Bacoor City
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations