Visiting Arab Street District
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Arab Street District, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Urban and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden and Universal Studios Singapore® are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Arab Street District
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away
Getting around Arab Street District
You can take advantage of metro transport at Nicoll Highway Station, Lavender Station and Bugis Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Arab Street District
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Arab Street District gets about 82 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C