- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Victoria Hotel Yogyakarta
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room (Breakfast Included)
Superior Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Depok, The Victoria Hotel Yogyakarta is in the city centre and near the airport. Palace of Yogyakarta and Prambanan Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Malioboro Street and Jogja City Mall. Gembira Loka Zoo and TransMart Studio Mini are also worth visiting.
- Plaza Ambarrukmo - 10 min walk
- Galeria Mall - 4 min drive
- Hartono Mall - 4 min drive
- Yogyakarta State University - 5 min drive
- Gadjah Mada University - 6 min drive
- Yogyakarta Train Station - 24 min drive
- Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
The Victoria Hotel Yogyakarta
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 55000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Comfortable and quiet area; good service
We have stayed here for extended periods each of the last 2 years and again this year. After each stay I have recommended improvements and each time I return these changes have been made. I appreciate this attention to customer satisfaction and will be returning again. Also, the staff in all areas are very attentive, helpful and professional. We enjoy the pool and the coffee shop as well as the ease of access to both the mall and to smaller streets in Nologaten area where we take morning walks.