Wang Noi Hotels from RM46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Wang Noi
Those travelling to Wang Noi are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Ayutthaya Historical Park, Wat Ratchaburana and Wat Phra Si Sanphet are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 286 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Wang Noi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Wang Noi each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 35°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°F