Bang Sai Hotels from RM53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2020
Visiting Bang Sai
Travellers to Bang Sai will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Wat Phra Si Sanphet, Ayutthaya Historical Park and Wat Ratchaburana.
- There are 371 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bang Sai
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Bang Pa-in Chiang Rak Noi Station. Bang Sai may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bang Sai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bang Sai is 1387 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F