Visiting Bang Pa-in
Visitors can enjoy all that Bang Pa-in has to offer including the temples, churches and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and lakeside setting. Ayutthaya Historical Park, Wat Phra Si Sanphet and Wat Ratchaburana are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Bang Pa-in
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 39.3 mi (63.3 km) away
Getting around Bang Pa-in
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Bang Pa-In Station, Bang Pa-in Ban Pho Station or Bang Pa-in Khlong Phutsa Station. Bang Pa-in may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bang Pa-in
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bang Pa-in is 1387 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C