Phachi Hotels from RM53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 10 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 23 Jun 2020
Travellers to Phachi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Ayutthaya Historical Park, Wat Ratchaburana and Wat Phra Si Sanphet.
- There are 124 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 52.6 mi (84.7 km) away
Getting around Phachi
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Ban Phachi Junction Station, Don Yha Nang Station or Phra Kaeo Station. Phachi might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Phachi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Average annual rainfall for Phachi is 1154 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 37°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F