Waltham Abbey Hotels from RM173
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Waltham Abbey
Visitors to Waltham Abbey are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include South Park, London Stadium and Museum of London.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Waltham Abbey
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away
Dressing for Waltham Abbey
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Waltham Abbey gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Waltham Abbey?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Waltham Abbey, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Waltham Abbey?
Recent Reviews in Waltham Abbey
More trip options
- Hotels in Waltham Abbey by Star Rating
- Hotels near Waltham Abbey Airport
- Areas of Waltham Abbey
- Hotels near Waltham Abbey Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Waltham Abbey
- More Hotel Options in Waltham Abbey
- Waltham Abbey Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Waltham Abbey
- Hotels Near Waltham Abbey
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations