Tabogon Hotels from RM56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Tabogon will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Tabogon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Tabogon gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F