Visitors to Sitiawan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Sitiawan, there are 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 35.6 mi (57.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Sitiawan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 66 millimetres of rain falls on Sitiawan each year
- Hottest months are usually June and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are July and January with an average of 23°C