Singapore Hotels from RM605
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Singapore give high marks for the bustling marina, beautiful gardens and shopping. Urban and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its China town, monuments and museums. Top sights in the city include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 548 hotels and other accommodation options in Singapore
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away
Getting around Singapore
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Singapore is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at City Hall Station, Esplanade Station and Clarke Quay Station. You can find out about water travel options at the local marina.
Dressing for Singapore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 82 millimetres of rain falls on Singapore each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C