Visitors to Serdang are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Serdang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Serdang is 69 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 32°F, while the coldest months are August and March with an average of 24°F