Semporna Hotels from RM58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Semporna has to offer including the aquarium, waterfront and festivals. In Semporna, there are 19 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Tawau (TWU), 40.1 mi (64.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Semporna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 48 millimetres of rain falls on Semporna each year
- October and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C