Bodgaya Island Hotels from RM58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Bodgaya Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Bodgaya Island has to offer including its parks. There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Bodgaya Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 48 millimetres of rain falls on Bodgaya Island each year
- October and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C