Visiting Sai Kung
Visitors can enjoy all that Sai Kung has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights around the area include Hung Hom Star Ferry Pier, Hong Kong Coliseum and Mong Kok Computer Centre.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Sai Kung
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Sai Kung
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Hong Kong LOHAS Park Station. Sai Kung may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sai Kung
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Sai Kung each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C