- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Sha Tin Park
- 11 min walk
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery
- 16 min walk
- Snoopy World
- 18 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Sha Tin's Sha Tin Wai neighbourhood, Regal Riverside Hotel is in a shopping district and on a river. Kowloon Bay and Victoria Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kowloon Walled City Park and Kowloon Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Ocean Park and The Peak Tram.Visit our Sha Tin travel guide
- Sha Tin Park - 11 min walk
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery - 16 min walk
- Snoopy World - 18 min walk
- Tsang Tai Uk Village - 19 min walk
- Hong Kong Heritage Museum - 20 min walk
- Hong Kong Sha Tin Station - 11 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 18 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Leau Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Avanti Ristorante – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Aji Bou Izakaya – Restaurant offering sushi. Serves dinner.
- Regal Court – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Regal Riverside Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000.00 per night (for guests aged under 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 262 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 130.00 (one-way), (from 12 to 18 years old)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 240 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Regal Riverside Hotel Sha Tin
- Regal Riverside Hotel
- Regal Riverside Sha Tin
- Regal Riverside
- Hotel Regal Riverside
- Regal Riverside Hong Kong
- Regal Riverside Hotel Hong Kong
- Regal Riverside Hotel Hotel
- Regal Riverside Hotel Sha Tin
- Regal Riverside Hotel Hotel Sha Tin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities