Overview of Hilton Rome Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Twin Hilton Executive
Executive Room, 1 King Bed (Plus)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Fiumicino, Hilton Rome Airport is connected to the airport. Rome Tourist Port and Parco de' Medici Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Parco Leonardo and da Vinci Market Central. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at PalaLottomatica, or consider a night out at Atlantico. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Fiumicino travel guide
- Fiera di Roma - 12 min drive
- Parco Leonardo - 15 min drive
- Hydromania - 16 min drive
- PalaPellicone - 24 min drive
- Ostia Antica - 32 min drive
- Fiumicino Airport Station - 11 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 11 min walk
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hilton Rome Airport
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 18 and EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 20 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
The location is great. We had an early flight and had to be the Airport at 4am. The ability to walk to the airport in a few minutes is a plus. Check in was easy and the staff courteous. Room was clean. The problem we had was it was very noisy during the night. We were given room 2025 which is the close to the elevators. This is an airport hotel so people were coming and going all night which is expected. Unfortunately the location of this room makes it very difficult to sleep. We only managed quick naps before being awakened by people or suitcase noises. If we have another early flight I would stay here again but would request a quieter room. Hotels know which rooms these are.