Travellers to Rattaphum will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Rattaphum, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Rattaphum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 70 millimetres of rain falls on Rattaphum each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F