Prague Hotels from RM133
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Where to stay in Prague
4.5/5Wonderful!(542 area reviews)
The geographical and historical heart of Prague, this UNESCO-listed district features a tangle of cobblestone streets lined by Baroque churches, palaces and houses.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,151 area reviews)
Dynamic and buzzy, this central commercial district is packed with cultural attractions, chic shops and ample dining and drinking options.
5/5Exceptional!(312 area reviews)
This handsome, historical neighborhood, filled with charming cobbled streets, cute courtyards, interesting museums and parks, is perfect for aimless wandering.
5/5Exceptional!(101 area reviews)
The old Jewish ghetto, former home of legendary author Franz Kafka, and now a cultural haven with six impressive synagogues rising high above the streets.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Prague, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art and cathedral. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its monuments, architecture and tours. Top sights in the city include Old Town Square, Prague Castle and Sea World.
- There are 1548 hotels and other accommodation options in Prague
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Prague
With so many choices for transport, seeing Prague is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Namesti Republiky Station, Mustek Station and Staromestska Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Prague-Masarykovo Station, Prague Central Station or Prague-Bubny Station.
Dressing for Prague
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Prague each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C