Overview of Michelangelo Grand Hotel Prague
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Connected Deluxe Rooms
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Michelangelo Grand Hotel Prague is in the city centre and near a metro station. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Dancing House and Old Town Square. Travelling with kids? Make time for Prague Zoo, or head to an event or a match at O2 Arena. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours and other activities like segway rentals/tours. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Prague National Theatre - 8 min walk
- Sex Machines Museum - 8 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 8 min walk
- Wenceslas Square - 9 min walk
- Czech National Museum - 12 min walk
- Narodni Trida Station - 2 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 16 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Michelangelo Grand Hotel Prague
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
The interior design was unusual in the lobby and the rooms where we'll laid out. Although after initial confusion though the booking system we was greeted by a lovely transfer Chauffeur who took us door to door. However, early check-in was not registered and we was given another room, also we had to request multiple times for a transfer back to the airport and it was with a different local company not the actual hotel, unsure what happened initially but two very different experiences for the same price. Breakfast was lovely but changed some days without warning and felt like a rush to a table as soon as one became available but once you sat down the food was beautiful. I would definetly come here again now I know why to expect would maybe try another transfer company and maybe try something new