Travel to Playa del Carmen
Top hotels in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 27 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
Top things to do in Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Playa del Carmen holiday to give you a little extra bounce in your step. The soothing sounds of the ocean waves and the smell of clean ocean air will help refresh your mind, body and soul. To be close to the city centre on your trip to Playa del Carmen, base yourself around Maroma Beach (10 miles (16 km) away). If you're intending to stick around a while, look into our Playa del Carmen holiday packages. Not only will you save some money, you'll also have other beautiful beaches near you to explore, like Mamitas Beach Club and Paradise Beach. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Playa del Carmen
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of lapping waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Playa del Carmen beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Apartments are also popular with many visitors here. El Faro Beachfront Penthouse and Mareazul by Seaside are great examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Playa del Carmen. They make it easy to budget. Leave your cash in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Playa del Carmen things to do page is a good place to start organising your trip to Playa del Carmen. Once you arrive, get chatting to one of the 149,900 friendly locals to find out more.
- Save loads of cash on experiences by booking our Playa del Carmen holiday deals. With terrific attractions like Xcaret Eco Theme Park to discover, this destination will keep you busy.