Phetchaburi Hotels from RM45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Phetchaburi has to offer including the university setting, mountain views and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums and beaches.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Phetchaburi
- The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Phetchaburi
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Phetchaburi Khao Thamon Station, Phetchaburi Station or Phetchaburi Nong Mai Luang Station. Phetchaburi may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Phetchaburi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Phetchaburi gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°C