Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 13 Jun 2020
Visiting Khao Yoi
Travellers to Khao Yoi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Khao Yoi, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Khao Yoi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Khao Yoi each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 35°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F