Nong Ya Plong Hotels from RM45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Nong Ya Plong
Visitors can enjoy all that Nong Ya Plong has to offer including its parks. In Nong Ya Plong, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Nong Ya Plong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Nong Ya Plong each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C