Phan Thong Hotels from RM55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Dec 2019
Visiting Phan Thong
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Phan Thong has to offer. In Phan Thong, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 45.2 mi (72.7 km) away.
Getting around Phan Thong
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Phan Thong Station. Phan Thong may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Phan Thong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Phan Thong gets about 83 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F