Chonburi Hotels from RM51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Chonburi has to offer including the temples, festivals and safari tours. The cultural and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the area include Three Kingdoms Park, Wat Yan Temple and Anek Kuson Sala.
- You'll find 2156 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 46.7 mi (75.1 km) away
Getting around Chonburi
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Chonburi Station. Chonburi might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chonburi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chonburi is 83 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°C